Anxiety disorder is one of the most common issue that can be seen as an early or existing symptoms in male and females. Anxiety is common term which is known or heard by everyone and many of us feel it as well. Let us know in depth what is anxiety?
Anxiety is describe as the emotion of fear and occurs with spectrum that ranges from mildly nervous or worried with extreme feeling that is about complete panic. Anxiety is understood to be normal when it is situational or may occur in response with specific situation and also goes away with its own when the situation gets resolved. Anxiety disorders are types of mental health condition and makes it difficult to get through the day. The symptoms includes with feeling of nervousness, fear and panic and may lead to sweating or rapid heartbeat may occur. The treatments include medications and also with cognitive behavioural therapy.
What is anxiety disorder?
An Anxiety disorder is type of mental health condition. If there is an anxiety disorder you may respond to certain things and situation along with dread and fear. But an anxiety disorders goes with regular nervousness and slight fear you may feel it on time. An anxiety disorder happens when:
- Anxiety interferes with ability to function
- You may often overreact with something that triggers your emotions.
- You cannot control with response to situations.
Who gets symptoms or issue with anxiety disorders?
A mix of genetic and also with environmental factors. It can raise with person’s risk with developing anxiety disorders. You may find it at higher risk if you find:
Certain personality traits as shyness or behavioural inhibition. You may also feel uncomfortable along with avoiding unfamiliar people, environments or situations.
- It may lead to stressful or traumatic events during childhood or adulthood.
- It may lead to family history of anxiety along with other mental health conditions.
- It may lead to certain physical conditions that includes thyroid problems and unusual heart rhythms or arrhythmias.
Anxiety disorders often occur in women. It may happen because of women’s hormones. The hormone testosterone may play the role with men having more of it, it may lead to less anxiety. It may also happen that women shy away from treatment that may lead to worsening of anxiety.
What are the types of anxiety disorders?
The several types of anxiety disorders that includes:
- Panic disorder
- Generalized anxiety disorders
- Separation anxiety
Some of the medicines that treats various types of anxiety disorders are or . Also, the tablets as or are few other medicines that treats several types of anxiety disorders.
The anxiety disorders may be treated with medication. One can experience it with some early symptoms that might trigger attack.
- Heart palpitations with heart pounding feeling
- Chest pain
- Choking feeling which makes you think symptoms of heart attack.